Friday 20 April 2012

Just a couple of things.

Last visit

I had my last visit to the doctors today, it's the six-monthly ex-ray on the broken heel, it's fine. I knew that but it gave me the chance to borrow my sisters car. Well she calls it a car, it's more like a skateboard with a steering wheel. I can just fit in it, two seats and a roof that comes down twice a year. It gave me the chance to go and do a bit of retail therapy, not a good idea (but I try). I optimistically got a trolley, and I went down every isle looking for things to buy and got to bottom end of this enormous shop, you can buy anything in there (you want a Russian tank, they only have T84s, you've got it) I had 2 kippers, a hair brush and washing up liquid. So I went back through which yielded a tin of boot polish. I gave up.

 

I then went to Matalan, you have to be a member, I swore on my mother deathbed 'No I do not have an E-mail address'. Great value boots, 2 chino's and a hat for my golf partner (who admired mine) all for coppers. Bingo, satisfaction, yer.

 

Every now and again technology gets the better of me, I become a technical vortex (whatever that means) it happened last night. I dug all my recording stuff out, guitars, pluggy in things, mandoline, cables and more pluggy in things. I recorded the first layer of a song with the guitar and voice. I was really happy with the first bit, no mistakes or glitches. I then made a cup of tea and went for the next track which would have been mando in the background. It was at this point the pluggy in thing stopped working, needless to say I went to bed late after 3 hours of doing a John Cleese on the computer.

 

My e-mail was off this morning, I knew straight away because I did not get 21 junk mails, my sister used the computer while I was away skiing and she registered her e-mail address to a dating site, so now I get offers every morning off big hairy men. To cancel the e-mails you have to know the password and she's forgot it, nice. 

Drinky poo's tonight, Ponteland.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment