Monday 14 May 2012

Democracy.

Is it all it's cracked up.

This week a dog won 'Britain's got talent'. Now the dog was cute but come on, winning the a national talent competition?
Now this bring up the question, these are the people who elect our government. It worries me, when you ask people why they vote this way or that way. Often the answer will be 'My dad voted that way so I vote the same' or 'Well they are for the working people so I vote for them'.  I'm going to leave this subject because it's dodgy ground. I'm a floating voter but live in an area where it does not matter much because we would elect the talent dog if the Labour Party adopted it as their candidate.

Is anyone there?

It's strange, I write for people who never answer, never register. It's a little bit like being in a fish bowl that you can not see out of. 'Well stop doing it' I hear you say. You're right.
The Russians moved ahead this week on the view front. I still feel as though I can't open up on here, I need to keep trying.

Last word on footy.

We lost, but we qualified for Europe in 5th place. What a finish to the season, even down to the last minutes. It looked as though MU had won and then...........magic.

I'm in my first golf competition tomorrow and I'm not playing well. I need to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment