Friday 25 May 2012

2 days in 1.

Yesterday.

I played golf at 9 and both me and Richard has appointments, so we had to go straight away. I had a quick cup of tea and cycled to the dental hospital. I made it down to the dental hospital in 17 minutes, but the bad news I was still wet through with sweat from the bike ride, well it was the hottest day of the year. She (Clare the dentist) was in my mouth for 2 hours, she very slow but thorough. Everything she does has to be inspected before and after, so I get a top quality service free. She told me that a capped tooth, which was put on 4 years ago (by the worst dentist ever) the dentist had left a drill bit in. The bit had snapped off and he left it in. He was quiet the worst dentist I have ever been to in my life.
Should I sue?

Later.

Micheal the guitarist called quite soon after I got home and asked if I was going singing, I've not been on a Thursday night for about six months so we went, I had a great time.

The bike.

Today I need to post some letters so I jumped on the bike and made my way to the post office, I could have gone to a post box nearer but the weather has been great for the last few days. Anyway I ended up carrying on down to the river and along to Newcastle, then up Barrack Road. The wind behind I made good headway until I got to near the top. The BBC centre is over the road and as I approached there was a young girl with a clipboard.
'Sir, could I just ask you some questions' I was ready for a little rest so I stopped. She showed me a picture of a flag.
'What do you think this is?' I told her it was the flag of Saint George.
'What did I associate with the flag'.
'Why Enlgand'.
'Not far right wing political parties'.
'No'.
It's going to be on local radio tomorrow morning.

Bag for life.

About two years ago I bought a bag for life and I'm quite good, if I leave the house to go shopping I use the bag, which is good for me. As in 'good for me to remember'.
This gives me a little problem, I line my peddle bin (yes I still have a small bin) with carrier bags, it's my way of re-cycling but as the years have gone on my carrier bags have run out.
Now if I buy bin liners it will all have been a waste of time, I may have well just taken the free bags.
So I'm trying out no bin liners. First of all, you can get a lot more in, the carrier bags had little holes in anyway so all sorts of fluids ran out into the bin anyway and if you did not rinse the bucket out it smelled.
I'll just wash the bucket every time I empty, thereby using 4 gallons of hot water and burning gas. I can't win.

Blue Tits.

I hung out my sheets today, as I do every May 25th and the blue tits just kept going in and out. So they're not bothered by me at all.
No football tomorrow, roll on the European Championship. I'm starting to rattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment