Sunday 23 September 2012

summoned.

Busy weekend.

I'm back at work now, only 3 days a week but it's a start.

I work Tuesday, Friday and Saturday (our weekend is Sunday & Monday) and it feels good to be back. Business has picked up, we're coming out of recession. My business always feels the down turn or the upturn the quickest. The Government should ask me and I'll tell them in advance how it's going.

So yesterday I worked till 2.30pm and then dashed off and played golf at 3.35, no time for a shower just a quick face wash and away. 

I won, it's the best I've played for quite a while. I got home 9ish and fell asleep watching TV.

But the busy bit it today, I've been summoned by my ex-wife (we're still good Friends) to cut the grass in the allotment, and re tune her TVs (we are in the middle of the switch-over to digital). I have the petrol mower and the petrol strimmer so it's a lot easier for me. She lives in a terrace house, so because she loves gardening she has the allotment just down the road, I'll post some pictures. Then, I'm off to the match, Newcastle v Norwich. The match is of no importance today, because today is the day I meet Richards (golf partner). He's kept us apart, mostly because I'm a big mouth and maybe a few other small issues.
She's very attractive, very young and very expensive. I'm looking forward to it but I'll have to have a look at the list of things I'm not allowed to talk about just before I go in.

Then later on singing in the Cumby, what a good life.

Holiday.

Richard and me booked our holiday for the middle of next month, Lloret De Mar, it a noisy, lively Spanish town near the sea. He was on his computer at home I was on mine here and we had the mobile phones on talking to each other. Eventually selecting the holiday that involved the least amount of walking to the local bars. We're not lazy, we just don't want to waste time walking, we do enough of that on the golf course.



That is my second wife, and the allotment in the early days.

Off to cut the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment