Tuesday 27 November 2012

Rain, rain, go away.

A Busy week.

I'm out every night this week. It's Malcombs night tonight and because there is a 'Do' on at the golf club on Thursday night ( a meal, then a singer or band ) I've brought Cat Woman forward to Wednesday. That leaves just Friday (out with the Golf Partner) and singing on Saturday and Sunday.
The week gone. No time to reflect, no time to rest.

Such is life. I'm looking forward to Monday.

The keyboard.

About 6 years ago my sister ( number 2 ) bought me a keyboard for Christmas. I played around with but only half heartedly.
About 2 months ago I dug it out and sat and learned a few chords, I liked it, it was easy. Number 2 asked what was going on after all these years, I switched it on and played her a song.

'It's easy for you'.
'No, I work hard on these things, I just enjoy it'

It is a lot easier than guitar or Mandolin.


Not a lot happening, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment