Sunday 25 November 2012

Strange facts, true.

A battle.

I like outlook express, it's simple, I'm simple. So why does Microsoft want me to use another program.
Every time I switch off my computer the warning thingy says 'You have updates'. Fine get on with it, it updates and switches off. The next time I switch it on and got to mail Microsoft have changed me over to Outlook. I change it back and when I switch off again they switch it back.

Sod them, I now leave it as my main email, but never open it I go through and open it through programs.

Some strange facts.

My mother died suddenly at the age of 41 and 6 months, my first wife died she was 41 and 6 months and my second wife divorced me, yes you've guessed it she was 41 and 6 months.

I've been in business for 22 years, just a small service company.
We've had 3 accidents in all that time which involved needing a repair man, we drilled through a gas pipe, we drilled through a central heating pipe built into the wall and I've fallen through a ceiling (just my arse, but it was a big hole). Every single one of these things happened on 23rd December. Have you ever tried to get a plumber on the 23rd of December?
We now always stop work lunch time on the 22nd and don't come back till the New Year.

Some photo's.

I have not put any photo's on the Blog for quite a while and that's because I still have not loaded any of the disks back onto this computer, yet. I also need to take a picture of Cat Woman. She rolled up on Thursday night dressed in what she calls 'Rock Chick'. It was sexy.

Open mike.

There is a new open mike night starting soon. You could got to 2 or 3 open mike nights every night if you wanted to. But this one is being run by an old mate and he's asked me to go and help him get it started. It's a Wednesday night, so I've agreed to go for a couple of weeks. I'll keep you informed.

Visits from Israel and Australia this week, interesting to see if they come back. I'll post chapter 21 tomorrow. Only 9 more chapters left.

Good night.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment