Monday 24 December 2012

Last post.

Holidays.

I'm away until the 29th. I won't have contact with a computer. So I'll see you when I get back.

The party.

I had a great time. All my football buddies, all in the mood to be nice to one another. It helped that we had just had a home win We needed it, it lifts us just out of the 'Worry' part of the table. Not quite out of of danger but.......... a lot of season to go.

The party went well, I did not get to drunk, or people were to drunk to notice how drunk I was, which is much the same.

I did have a very good chat with the apple of my eye about the art on her walls. She does have some good stuff, not very expensive but nice.

Her husband asked me to stay for an extended piss up, I declined ( see I told you I was quite sober ), I could stay the night if I wanted. I was working the next morning.

Her husband has a classic car, we all went out to have a look at it. He has 5 sets of clubs (golf), I was more interested in this not being a car fan of any sort. The car is a modern mule, it gets you from one place to another.

The Book.

Thanks for reading the book, and thanks for your emails. I'll write back to you when I get back off my holidays.
It's only 5 days in the south of England but I class it as holidays.
We can talk about my shit punctuation and spelling then.

Rain.

Today is the first day for a week that it has stopped raining. In all my life I have never seen so much (steady) rain. I worked the last 3 days ( on a roof somewhere in the north of England ) piss wet through.

Skiing.

It's been brought forward. 19th Jan 2013, thats when were going now, and.............. instead of the normal 5, 6, 7, or 8, it's just 3 of us. Times are hard.

I'm off to bed, No 2 (my sister) is picking me up at 9. That means she will be here at 7.20.   Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment