Wednesday 2 January 2013

Back to normal.

Back at last.

I'm glad it's all over for another year.

I know some people love it and get all excited about Christmas, but not me. It's something I endure, like pulling teeth.

I spent 4 days down at my daughters, we ate and drank most of the time ( that's what it feels like ). My Grandson was there and my daughters brother from a later marriage ( my first wife ). We trooped round to all the family and friends in the area, eating and drinking some more.

Then on the 28th we came back up to the north, more eating and drinking. I got rid ( sorry, they went back ) on New Years day.

I went singing in Hexham. It's a small pub just outside of Hexham, full to the gunnel's with old and young. More eating and drinking, and singing until midnight. It was great.

I went back to work today, not a hard day. Just enough to get back in the swing of things. When I got back I did a bit of work in the garden, it was a nice dry day.

Busy.

The phone has not stopped ringing all day, which was quite a surprise. So I'm booked solid until Saturday afternoon. I'm off skiing on the 19th January so the money will come in handy.

Phone.

I've re-newed my phone contract today and will be getting a new phone as part of the package. I should be able to get more photo's on the blog. This phone is a little bit long in the tooth (the last new on went belly up so I went back to the old Nokia ). I also will be able to surf, I'm getting 4ghz of broadband a month with the new package ( I haven't got a clue what that means, but have been assured that's more than I need ).

The match.

I'm off to watch Newcastle v Everton tonight, 8 o'clock kick off ( 2 hours ). Demba Ba has been tempted away from us by Chelsea ( who can blame him ).

I'll write soon. Good night.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment