Sunday 10 March 2013

all work? not quite.

All work and no play.

I've been next door getting it ready to move in.

The bigger jobs go quickly but things like under the worktop in the kitchen where the washing machine will go has taken for ever.

It has not been painted or decorated (down there) for a long time. People have just shoved the washing machine in and forgot about it. So I decided to get it sorted out before I move in.

Firstly I gave it a sanding down, large chunks of plaster came off. So I filled these in but some were so big they needed more than one application of filler. Then I sanded down the excess filler and then gave it the first coat of paint.

I'm off to do the last paint job on it before I go to the match.  ....................
Newcastle v Stoke @ 3pm, did I say all work and no play, well I lied.

All the same I could have painted all the lounge twice in the same time.

Behind the bathroom radiator was fun as well.  I unhitched the radiator off and spent a few hours doing that.


I need to go and get something done next door. Just a few hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment