Thursday 14 March 2013

Trouble at mill.

Just the way it is.

You know when everything is going wrong, no matter how hard you try.

Well I'm going through one of those times. I know it will end, I hope it will end.

I'm working next door, trying to get it ready to move into and apart from Mark (he's supposed to be helping) and not really doing much it's going OK.
The phone has gone really quiet, I'm giving quotes out and people are saying 'I'll get back to you', but they don't. People are just not spending and you can always find someone who's cheaper than me but I won't work for next to nowt. Sod Em.

This has happened quiet a few times over the years and I know it will end but it's hard.

Trouble at T'mill.

It's a Yorkshire phrase. It means trouble at work.

I agreed for a company who promotes web-sites to promote mine. You have to do something.

I wrote the website, I just sat down and told people what I did and how to contact me, simple.
The company ran a web-site check on mine for plagiarism. Words and phrases were copied.

'OOOhh no they were not I wrote that website without looking at anyone elses' says me very indignantly. 'Nobody spells as bad as me, and my grammar is shite. That's all my own work'.

Eventually after a lot of ducking and diving they gave me a link to the 'CHECK SITE'.

It was my name,    ................. yes my name and   'The North East'    that matched other web-sites.

I've sent them an email, I've tried to be nice. I deleted most of the sarcastic stuff, and asked them to phone me.


Off to bed, hoping for better. Golf tomorrow, it's going to be cold.  Good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment