Friday 15 March 2013

Ex-rated.

I'm mad.

Not lunatic mad, although some say I am.

No I'm mad at my ex-wife. We have joint friends and we have not had any demarcation when it comes to them, until now.
We've been separated and divorce for nearly 7 years now, we've always got on even having nights out. The last time we went out was about last December, we all went to the yearly panto on at The Theatre Royal. I sat next to her and everything was fine. I would have expected her to get in touch before now but that's the way she is. I never ask her out, I just wait for the call.

Today at golf Richard my golf partner asked if I was going to Sarah's birthday party. I sad I had the invite to the cricket club in the summer. No was I invited this Saturday to Sarah's private party.  'No'.

He knew the answer because he had asked Sarah if I was going, no, the ex had asked if she could leave me off.

Now I can handle it if she does not go to avoid me, but she should not be able to request that I'm not invited.

She does have a closer link with Sarah than me, but I go to all the football matches with her, I go skiing with her every year and I go to all of her parties ( including Christmas dinner if I'm in town)

I'm fucking furious.

I'm sorry but that's the way it is, GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr.

It maybe about Cat Woman. I must be able to get on with my life.    GGGrrrrrrr.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment