Tuesday 16 April 2013

yes, I've moved.

At last.

Yes I've moved next door. I was made harder because I did it on my own.

I just own so much crap. But I may need the crap. Take my mototrbike leathers, they weigh a ton and I keep them in the loft. I had to take the ladders into number 6 and get all the stuff up there down. It's a bit covered in dust. Then get the ladders into number 4 and put the leathers (and other stuff) into the loft. Now I could just sell the leathers and the helmet and gloves and boots. What would I get for black well used bike leathers with one pair of spare pants? not a lot. I will get a new bike when I'm ready, it's just not the right time.

I could hardly lift my CD collection. So I sat there and edited some out, a lot out. I'm never going to listen to them again, I don't have time. So one third went into the bin one third will be given to a charity shop and I'll keep the rest.


So just a quick note. Off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment