Friday 17 May 2013

It's Friday !!!

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGG.

Yes I've had tooth ache. There is nothing like it in the world.

I know I don't had to give birth, I'll never have that pleasure, but tooth ache is a killer.

I've fallen off roofs, I've broken bones (and yes that hurts) but tooth ache.

I woke up, it had been niggling me earlier, I woke up in the middle of the night with the pain shooting up the right side of my head. I was in a hurry to sort this so I crushed two paracetamol between two spoons and swallowed it as a dust, swilling it down with water.

I sat and had a cigarette while it took effect, nope it just would not go. Sop I got the big guns out. Codeine.

You can only get Codeine off a doctor in England, so I don't waste my supply. I still have a sleeve of 30 or so from when I broke my heel in 2011. Also they bung you up which is another good reason not to take them willy nilly.

The next morning I was off to the dentist.

Newcastle United.

We're safe for another year but it should not be like this.

We get 52,000 plus every home game, that's a lot of money.

It's the 3rd highest seated in England. Manchester United and Arsenal have more. We have all the TV money and the advertising money. What is happening.

I'm hoping for a better season next year. We have had a lot of injuries this year and we were in Europe, this means we had to haul ourselves all over Europe mid-week to play in places like Ukraine and Spain before coming back and playing at home.

Last year the manager got the 'Manager of the year' award, this year he'll be lucky to hold into his job.

The last game of the season is Arsenal at home, if we beat them they may not get into the Champions League. We need to do something good this week.

This house.

It's starting to feel like home, I still can't fine everything I want but I'm getting there.

I've got the nice new fridge, which looks a little empty. I never keep much in and it's so much bigger than the old one. I'm also enjoying having baths. The last house only had a shower, it's nice to submerge yourself in red hot water.

The bathroom sink is low, I have to bend over double to rinse my face or swill my mouth out after cleaning my teeth but I'll get that sorted.

Well it's Friday night, which means I'm off to Ponteland, a village up the road. They have great bands on on Friday night. And, ...............  and ...................... nice looking girls (for girls read 45+).

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment