Thursday 9 May 2013

Off to play golf.

Struggle.

It's been a real struggle moving into this house. I just don't seem to be able to get on top of things.

I'm going through all my paperwork, this involves reading all the paperwork before either shredding it or finding somewhere to put it.

What I did find was a cheque for £39.00 in a draw along with a voucher for £25, off one of my family, it's a present for Christmas or birthday.

I also found a letter from my insurance company saying 'We have charged you for PPI and phone this number for a refund'. That sounds good.

Anyway while I'm doing all this paperwork my broadband went off, it's amazing how much you need the Internet. It involved checking this and checking that, eventually having to phone the cable company. This takes half an hour just to get through to someone in India, a nice girl but really hard to understand even though her English was good.

I never really sorted the problem last night, so had a go this morning and it started working.

I then went outside to find that my van had a flat tyre. It's no wonder they have so many mobile tyre fixers. I'm a handy sort of guy, but it was hard. I had to read how to disconnect the spare tyre from underneath the van. It's done now but it was a struggle.

I know I'm whinging a lot this morning.

I'm off to play golf, well I have no work. It's very quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment