Tuesday 19 November 2013

Sister's, Oh sister's.

Sisters Eh?

Number 2 has gone away on holiday, fine, lucky her.

But she has to turn it into a drama. She rolled up about 4 days ago, dropped a sat-nav system on my desk and said 'Sort that out'. She then disappeared. 

Eventually I looked at it, the battery was flat. Instruction number 1/ This must be on charge for at least 4 hours before it would work.

I plugged it in to the computer and left it till the next day. It worked fine, but realised that Number 2 would not like some one, anyone telling her what to do. Even just me writing down an idiots guide to using the machine would be to much.

It was. .............. No, No, too much information. .................. Look I've written a easy to follow guide. ..................... No, to hard... ...............

She off to Birmingham airport, but before that she has to find a parking lot, ............ in the middle of nowhere, I mean miles from the airport. They then throw you on a bus and ship you over to the airport. 

It sound like 'Hell' to me. 

Hey, it's 15 past midnight and I start work at 6, I better go to bed. I'll phone her in the morning and find out if she found it. 

Good night.                   No time to edit, not that I do.

The realise is the English spelling. 




No comments:

Post a Comment