Tuesday 18 February 2014

Back from skiing.

Ok, not much time so, write post and go.

I'll start with the skiing holiday.

It was great, everything except the first day.
The first day, we went right to the top, no messing. The snow came down all day, visibility 10-15 meters and I thought to myself.......................'What am I doing here?'

After that, good snow, great people in the chalet. free wine (cheap), loads of daft jokes, silly stories, party games. Just good fun

M, who was my skiing partner is good, he watched me, gave me some tips and it helped. Slowly over the week my skiing improved, we did some great, testing skiing. 
I did not get the camera out much, sorry but I may be able to get some off M, plus other people have done some footage and will come later. I hope. 

 So, internet dating.

It's hard, but I'm getting there................. well some things are happening, but I feel as though it's going to be a rough ride.
I'm chatting to 2 girls, but it's slow. You send a message and a few or three days later your still being ignored. It could be mind games? Maybe I'm in too much of a hurry. 

So, it's 10.15am 18 feb 2014, it Malcolm's night tonight and I start work at 12, so I've told him I'll be there at 8.30 after I've dropped the car.







No comments:

Post a Comment