Saturday 8 February 2014

ready, almost.

Right.

 I'm packed, the cash is on the table with the passport and other assorted documents, I'm building myself into a lather.

I'm a bad flier, yes. I would prefer to pay a bit more and fly 'Silence of the lambs' style. 

Yes, Clarice, ...................... 

I've re-written my on line dating thing, to tell people to keep the messages coming. 


I have a few on the go that I quite like, but it can all fall down in a thrice.
So I'm wandering around the house thinking 'What else can I pack?' ................ No, you won't need an anvil ........... will I?           I'll get there and say ............. What about the ski suit?, you silly boy.


Okay, watch the news, if a flight to Turin goes missing you will know this is my last post.
Yes we get flown to Italy and then bused over the border to France.
Well last year we flew to Geneva and then taxi (yes taxi, £280  $400) because a certain woman does not do buses. 


So, I need to finish panicking. ........ packing, same thing.
14.53 8th Feb 2014.
Bye, bye. ................. Stop it Paul.








No comments:

Post a Comment