Friday 7 February 2014

First date.

My first date.

I need to write this up quickly.

The first date, she was nice, I was nice, we had quiet a nice time, but............ I think it's all over. 

Would I want to see her again, no. Why? well the formula is faulty, ....... one date and that's it, how can you become fond of someone in one date. I know what your shouting at the screen, 'Have another date, you fool'. 
Yes I can hear you, and I know your right. ........... But, ?

It's what happened the last time I got a date, about 6 years ago, ..............nice time, second date, which was a Sunday lunch and during that dinner something happened, we both decided that they were not for us.

It's clinical, brutal, ........... sad. 

I'm going to keep trying of course, I'm going to change my approach, I'm going to think of new strategies, I'm working on it. 

Like my sister said. ..................... 'Kiss a thousand frogs'

She's right, but ............ is that another failed relationship in my wake? Have I blew it again? I'm delicate, weak? ................. Come on Paul, MAN UP.

I may get time to write again before I go skiing, I don't know. 

11.00 am 7 Feb, 2014.






No comments:

Post a Comment