Wednesday 19 March 2014

more, much more, dating.

It's a funny world, hard but funny.

So, the internet dating?, What can I tell you, it's a jungle. I hope you never have or want to got there.

It's fairly brutal, you ignore or they ignore.
To be honest I quite like the cut and thrust of it all. Even though, I know my limitations, ............ yup, not very good, could try harder........... C+ on a good day.

So, lets do a run down.

1. She looked good on paper, it's a pity I don't want a paper wife. An empty shell was my first reaction, I have not changed my mind.

2. Retired police woman, very up front, ............ 'I want a date, your interesting (wrong, but do go on)'
No spark, sorry I do need to fancy the woman............... for the rest of my life. Nice time, no spark at all. 

3. Russian professor,............... (yup, strange but true, she's studying stem cell research in Newcastle, we do have some good faculties, and some cash to spend). She looked just like her photo, we had a nice time. We went to our local art gallery, Turner & Constable special, the Constable stuff was bottom end.)
No connection,  ............ hey, whats the point, I want my dick to at least take some interest. (no, he could not be bothered)

So, I'm chatting to............. a woman who's doing her PHD, yes I get do seam to attract the clever one's, I've got a (yes another Russian) a Russian woman emailing me. MMMMMnnn, nice looking, all the bits are where they are suppose to be, you know what I'm saying. But,........... there is always a but, ..........but Obviously a pinch of salt is required, ............ no a bucket full of salt is required.
I'll keep you informed on that one. I'm sure a request for money will come.
She said in her profile she lived and worked in Glasgow, a Scottish City, about 110 mile from Newcastle. So I'm thinking, ........... yes I can do that, I could go up for a date, check in a hotel, it could be worth it.
Now, it seams, she lives in ........ well I'll not go into details, but in a town in the very middle (yes the furthest point from sea) of Russia. So, the first lie, ......... how many more.
If she was in the UK, I would be interested, but .......... 2000 miles is a long way to go for a date. I'm not going to be a meal ticket, .......... sorry, ............ but no. Even if the 'lure' is nice, very nice.

You could help me here, ......... you could email me, advice taken, but you all don't you just read and move on. 
Peter2020@blueyonder.co.uk
Gets your voice heard. 

Oh, and all you smug Americans, yes I get mail from America ............ but they are easy to detect.

'Hi, I'm 27 years old, with big T***s, I find you so interesting' ........ not very subtle. 

Oh, well back to the drawing board.    Good night. 00.44, 19th March 2014.





No comments:

Post a Comment