Monday 31 March 2014

Same old, same old.

Dating.

So, it's not going well, and I can't see the end of this game. I do need to stop it, it's getting in my head.

I had contact with a woman from Glasgow, she winked or some thing first, I then wrote to her and she replied. So far so good.
We exchanged a few emails (on the site) and then she sent her phone number. It could not be going any better, I looked again at her site, yes, very nice.

We had a conversation on the phone, we had a laugh. The next day I got home and sent another message to her. Nowt in particular.

At this point ................ and it must be something I had said, or looked at her profile to many times. Nothing, I waited ................................... nothing, I know she's a busy person and I have been on holiday this week, so time has hung heavy. Nothing, I'm disappointed, I've spooked her.
It's a lesson that I need to learn, I do tend to answer my emails as quick as they come in. I must let messages sit for a while, if I get any more.

I may just pack it in, it is a bit unsettling being looked at, winked at, then on reply getting ignored.

Golf.

My golf has picked up, I've changed two things, I adjusted my stance so I'm standing more upright and I've stopped taking such a big 'divot', that means I'm picking it off the grass without digging in the club so much. It has really helped, more distance, greater accuracy. So I won today, well we play 2 men against 2 men, joint score. That means if my partner is ............ not so good I have to really dig in, play well and that's what happened today, my partner was lets say ........... wayward. He did come in with some points near the end of the game, but I scored 2 or more on every hole.
So, the only thing in my life that is running smooth.


I'm back to work tomorrow, I think I'm glad. To much time to think. Hey, just remembered, my keyboard work is going well, I sit there playing while watching 'Undemanding T.V.' I'm pleased with it.

11.45 pm, 31 March 2014.   Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment