Wednesday 23 April 2014

First for a while

Hey I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I have not been posting, it will take a long time to build up my readers again. So I'm going to try harder.

On-line dating.

This is what's been taking my time and a few other things.
The dating seems to be setting a pattern, I look or they look we then start a text conversation. It goes to a few messages then I propose a meeting. It all goes wrong from there. 

My singing.

 So, one of the things in my life thats going well is the singing. For the last few sessions people have come up to me afterwards and told me how much they enjoyed it. 
One bloke (English word for man) came up to me and said he could not believe I was a bus driver, I asked why? he said 'Because I should be a musician' I told him I would starve, but enjoyed the compliment.

I'm learning a few songs by Mumford and Son's (go on you tube and have a look) The Cave & I will wait are the two I'm working on. What I find difficult with their songs is ....... They are written in a funny idiom (strange words), so it's been hard work.

Right I'm going to write more, at least 3 times a week. So keep looking. 

Ol' Grumpy.              23.05............. 23 April 2014.      Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment