Saturday 26 April 2014

Songs & things.

So, It's Saturday night.

I was going to go into Town (Newcastle) but it's getting late (9.25 PM) and I start work in 12 hours. Yes I'm working on a Sunday. I was on my long weekend, but ......... I know I'm a fool, but 2 people have asked to swap with me, so instead of having Friday, Saturday, Sunday Monday off, I've worked the Saturday and now the Sunday, I do need to learn how to say NO. 

So, I'm going to stay in, learn my song.  'I will wait' by Mumford & Son's, it's proving a bit tricky, but they always do. It's just the words that he uses, not my speech pattern.

Dating.

Well, I'm having my up's and down's. I get some really beautiful girls looking, they wink, they like. Then, they look again ..............
It's hard work, tonight I've had a lot of visits, with winks as well.
So 1 woman who winked then liked me, I sent her a message, 'Is she going out tonight?' ............. she sent a message back .........'Your a fast worker'.
Well what's the point of dragging it out, she went off line so I sent her a message 'When you're ready, message me, we can have a drink'.
Too fast, .............. ?

I'm going back to my song, with a beer, the beer does not help, but hey.................


G                                C
So break my step    ...... And relent
      G                    D
You forgave and I won't forget
                G
Know what we've seen
             C
And him with less
            G                 D 

Now in some way, shake the excess.


Good night............... 21. 45............... 26 april 2014.



No comments:

Post a Comment