Monday 28 April 2014

Wet, damp, Sunday, night.

So, a quick up date, dating being the operative word.

I have a date tomorrow, (Monday night) although that will become today in 3 minutes, so I better get a move on.

I've been singing tonight, we have good nights, we have bad nights and everything in between. Tonight was ... ................ not a good night. 
A pianist rolled up, well he was there when we got in. One of those 'I'm louder, better, .......... noisier than you sort of musicians' ..... it's always bad when that happens. We band together, close ranks, make it awkward for them. I know, it not good, but you can not expect to raid us, and dominate us ....... unless you are really good and most are not, so we put them to the sword. I Know it's rough. He was good .... ish? He was loud, very loud, but he did not know our music, we do. 
So, Tim ........ he plays the dulcimer (American mountain dulcimer, a little hillbilly) was singing and playing a complicated song, we know it, it's tricky, things move fast. 
The pianist was chewing all over , wrong chords, wrong timing, wrong most things, ........ most people would not have noticed. Tim did, ... halfway through the song Tim turned round and told him to stop playing. He went soon after that, we were glad.   

So, my date. 

I've got a date tomorrow night (Monday, 8pm)
I'm alway optimistic, I have to be. 
Am I going to meet my next wife, ........ partner, ........... friend?
I can't think of any other situation where that happens. 

In normal day to day activities you don't think ......... is this my next ...... any thing, but with internet dating that's exactly what happens.
Will she like me? . will I like her? .......... what should I wear?
This never happens when you meet in normal situations, at work, at a party, or any of the traditional places you meet your mates ............ that sounds bad, ........... partners............... not much better ........... sorry, cant think of any more. 

So, I'm going to meet a woman, ........ in Newcastle, tomorrow night, I'll keep you informed (well yes)

So,............ not a really good singers night, .....golf tomorrow , the weather does not look good,  then a date with about ............. 300/ 1 chance of going past ........... 1 date.

Blue Tit's.

So, after last year ( I had no blue tit's in the box) a couple have been in and out, then ........ nothing. 
I do have two very aggressive Magpie's live in my patch, and they may have been killed, or just decided not to go with the box. 
I see them, then ........ 3 days nowt. The Magpie's are very, very nasty birds.   


Good night. .......... 00.27. ........... 28 April 2014. 






No comments:

Post a Comment