Thursday 24 July 2014

Sorry,...............

Hey, I'm sorry but I've been away. I do have a lot to tell you. Lots and lots happened over the last few weeks. 


But I need some time to write.

This computer makes it hard, I have to learn so much and I can't be bothered. 

But as usual I promise to write more and I don't. Thanks for looking in every now and again. 
I may be finishing work soon .............. or at least cutting down on the number of shift that I do. I'm going to see the boss soon, tell him what I want............ see what he says.

One of the things I want to do is block people from England reading this. No other reason than it maybe used against me, someone I know. I would prefer it if only people who don't know me reads it. Does that make sense? 

So I'll look into blocking .................. who reads................ later of course. 
I think my boss reads everyone's on line stuff. On my first interview he said ............ 'Your a very interesting person' .................... ? not that I am, but it was a bit disconcerting. 

So, I've been on holiday, ........... long story. The tenant has moved out, ........... another long story. One of my music buddies has passed away. ................ lots more. So................. I'm going to try. 
..................... I will. 

Ten past one in the morning, I'm on a late tomorrow so having a lie in. 24 July 2014.
I think it's my Dads birthday (not that he's still alive)

No comments:

Post a Comment